How to get document values in javascript

Noorul Farhan Ahmed

Aug 15, 2015, 12:45:15 PM8/15/15
to OrientDB
Hi,

I have a function in javascript as below:

var totsum = 0;
var doc;
var i;
doc = orient.getDatabase().query("select productID from inf_list_item where userID = " + userID);
for ( i = 0; i < doc.length; i++){
  var prodIDDoc = doc[i];
}
return prodID;

Here, I want to get productID value from each document in doc. Please let me know hot to get it.

Thanks,
Noorul

user.w...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2015, 6:05:33 AM8/17/15
to OrientDB
Hi Noorul,

Try this:

var totsum = 0;
var doc;
var i;
doc = orient.getDatabase().query("select productID from inf_list_item where userId='"+ userID+"'");
var array=[];
for ( i = 0; i < doc.length; i++)
{
  array.push(doc[i].field("productID"));
}
return array;

Regards,
Michela

Noorul Farhan Ahmed

Aug 17, 2015, 8:34:39 AM8/17/15
to OrientDB
Thanks Michela, it works.

It would be nice if more such examples are posted in documentation for the functions using javascript and groovy languages.