Query Vertex with multiple fields

Dien Nguyen - DEE

May 19, 2020, 11:00:06 PM5/19/20
to OrientDB
Hi everyone,

I am new to OrientDB. Current I am choosing OrientDB as a graphDB in my system. My system is a kind of multi-tenant.
Each vertex has multiple properties (ex: Customer: Dob, Gender, City,..). I created indices on separated properties.

If I do query on multiple properties: gender='female' and city = 'HCMC' and ..., and the order of fields in the query is not predictable.
I cannot create a lot composite index fields (gender, city,..). I know my query is going to be very slow.

I also intend to create segments based on Class's properties.

Does everyone has any experiences on this? Hope to see your response.

Thank you