Possible to use pessimistic locking by default (with Java API)?

Jean-Sebastien Lemay

Jun 30, 2015, 11:16:36 PM6/30/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to know if it's possible to enable pessimistic locking by default. In other words, within each transaction, the system automatically locks any record that is being accessed. Is there anything I can do via the Java API or the database settings to enable this?

scott molinari

Jul 1, 2015, 1:49:09 AM7/1/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
According to the docs, pessimistic transactions aren't supported.

Scott

Jean-Sebastien Lemay

Jul 1, 2015, 11:46:12 PM7/1/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot for the info. Is there any way I can verify if this feature is in the development pipeline?

scott molinari

Jul 2, 2015, 1:03:16 AM7/2/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it is in the plans for 2.2