it is not possible register hook to remote grap database with adding lib file to server folder?

Saltık Buğra Avcı

Feb 21, 2016, 6:18:59 PM2/21/16
to OrientDB
I want  to create a Hook to handler create delete update  of command execution .

for example if i call  graph.command(OSqlCommand("create edge has_notification from .. to ... ").execute();
do some operations  ( something like listener for has_notifcation)
i tried this example  connecting my local db server  like on the example..

but couldnt register the hook to the server ..

public class HookTest extends ORecordHookAbstract { public saveProfile(){ ODatabaseObjectTx database = new ODatabaseObjectTx("remote:localhost/demo"); database.open("writer", "writer");

// REGISTER MYSELF AS HOOK
 database
.registerHook(this);

//didnt try this will work or not ...
= new Profile("Luca"); p.setAge(10000); database.save(p);
// but i want something like this

 database.registerHook(this);
graph
.command(OSqlCommand("create edge has_notification from .. to ... ").execute();

 database.unRegisterHook(this);

} }

SavioL

Feb 22, 2016, 5:23:31 AM2/22/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com

hi,
I write you a working example that I had done so you can adapt it to your purposes:

MAIN CLASS

import java.io.IOException;

public class Hook {

static final String REMOTE         = "remote:localhost/";

static final String NOMEDB         = "hook";

static final String CURRENTPATH    = REMOTE + NOMEDB;

HookTest hookTest = new HookTest(CURRENTPATH);

}

}

CLASS HOOKTEST

import com.orientechnologies.orient.core.hook.ORecordHookAbstract;
import com.orientechnologies.orient.core.record.ORecord;
import com.orientechnologies.orient.core.record.impl.ODocument;
import com.orientechnologies.orient.object.db.OObjectDatabaseTx;

import altreClassi.ObjectHook;

public class HookTest extends ORecordHookAbstract {

private OObjectDatabaseTx database = null;

public HookTest(String currentPath){

System.out.println("Class HookTest instantiated...");

this.database = new OObjectDatabaseTx (currentPath);
        database
.open("root","root");

        saveMyObject
();

}

public void saveMyObject() {

// REGISTER MYSELF AS HOOK
        database
.registerHook(this);

//myobject
        database
.getEntityManager().registerEntityClass(ObjectHook.class);

ObjectHook objectHook = new ObjectHook();
        objectHook
.setScore(100);

System.out.println("save objectHook...");

        database
.save(objectHook);

}

/**
       * Custom validation rules
       */

@Override

public RESULT onRecordBeforeCreate(ORecord iRecord) {

System.out.println("start hook");

if( iRecord instanceof ODocument ){

ODocument doc = (ODocument) iRecord;

Integer score = doc .field( "score" );

if( score > 99 ){

System.out.println("Score > 99");

}

}

return super.onRecordBeforeCreate(iRecord);

}

@Override

public DISTRIBUTED_EXECUTION_MODE getDistributedExecutionMode() {

// TODO Auto-generated method stub

return null;

}

}

CLASS MY OBJECT (ObjectHook)

public class ObjectHook {

private int score = 0;

public void setScore (int value) {

this.score = value;

}

public int getScore () {

return this.score;

}
}

The result is:

I hope will be of help.

Saltık Buğra Avcı

Feb 22, 2016, 11:15:39 AM2/22/16
to OrientDB
First of all ..
Thank you for answer
i thought that  hooks work like triggers
but  it semes that it only works with save...  not works with command...