How come you gone silent?

austx

Mar 8, 2017, 4:05:57 AM3/8/17
to OrientDB
Normally OrientDB community replies within a few days.
If you are all extremely busy, please say so.

Looking forward to any comment or reply regarding Issue #7187?

Thanks

scott molinari

Mar 8, 2017, 4:47:27 AM3/8/17
to OrientDB
This issue?

https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb/issues/7187

That issue got a quick reply and a work around. I think the ODB team answered well (as they usually do). You have to give them some time to get the final correction done.

Scott

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Mar 8, 2017, 5:01:53 AM3/8/17
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tore,

Sorry, we are super busy to release the first preview of 3.0, but it's not an excuse.
I'll check it with the team and see if we have an ETA

Thanks

Luigi

--

---