JavaScript API Documentation

Omega Silva

Mar 26, 2015, 9:59:37 AM3/26/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Is there any documentation available for JavaScript API? If so can someone be kind enough to provide me a URL pls?

Thanks
Omega

Sat Thiru

Mar 30, 2015, 7:51:39 AM3/30/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for the same. Can someone please help?

Thanks!

Omega Silva

May 21, 2015, 12:00:02 AM5/21/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Figured it out.

Looking at the source for OScriptManager (the line highlighted), it binds an instance of "OScriptDocumentDatabaseWrapper" to the variable "db" and an instance of "OScriptOrientWrapper" to the variable "orient" - This means we can access all the methods inside the above Java classes from JavaScript via the above variables.

Therefore, the Java Docs for the above two classes essentially becomes the docs for the JavaScript API.

Not too sure whether this is the absolute truth, but it works for me :)