Purepecha Telephone Interpreter Needed!

AMI...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2011, 12:00:05 AM7/29/11
to orgullo-...@googlegroups.com, mel...@ustranslation.com, rmend...@gmail.com, vr.mal...@gmail.com
¡Hola amigos!
If you know someone who is fluent in Purhépecha, please have him/her contact Melissa Peña at  mel...@ustranslation.com
¡Gracias!
Mar =)
Mar Cárdenas-Loutzenhiser, M.Ed.
Garymar Language Services
Document Translation & Interpretations
POB 711823, Santee, CA 92072-1823
(619) 258-0169 • 1-866-GARYMAR

In a message dated 7/28/2011 7:54:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, vr.mal...@gmail.com writes:
Hello,

My name is Melissa and I work for US Translation Company in South Ogden, Utah, U.S.  Our company has a client in need of a telephone Interpreter in the English <> Purepecha/Tarascan language combination.  It’s for a telephone interview
related to workman’s compensation.

I’ve been advised this language is spoken in the state of Michoacan near Lake Pátzcuaro.  I wanted to contact
linguist in and around all areas for help.

If you know someone who is a Purepecha/Tarascan linguist, I’d greatly appreciate if you could forward my email to them or I’ll be happy to get in touch with any one you recommend.

Any help is tremendously appreciated!

Melissa Pena