pasco sensor fixes

Scott Cytacki

Jan 10, 2012, 4:39:31 PM1/10/12
to Frieda Reichsman, Noah Paessel, Carolyn Staudt, Stephen Bannasch, org-concord-sensor, Edmund Hazzard
I've been doing some sensor work for ITSISU.  Below is what is new.
RITES should consider updating its jnlp to pick up some of these bug fixes.

I added support for:
- Colorimeter (Vernier only - the pasco sensor needs software buttons to switch wavelengths and those
aren't supported yet)
- Conductivity (Pasco and Vernier)
- Oxygen Gas (Pasco and Venier)

Bug Fixes
- Force sensors with zeroing (taring) were failing on Pasco.
- Some Pasco calibrations were being calculated incorrectly.  This should have only affected some
temperature sensors.  I'm surprised we didn't catch this in any testing before.  I'd guess we only were
doing qualitative testing.
- The resolution of Force and Pressure sensors was not being validated.   I will send a second email
discussing sensor validations.

Scott