sign up for transparency meetings

Jon Bartholomew

Dec 7, 2009, 2:26:18 PM12/7/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com

http://www.doj.state.or.us/public_records/government_transparency.shtml

..Jon

======================

Jon Bartholomew

Policy Advocate

OSPIRG - www.ospirg.org

jo...@ospirg.org

cell 503.358.3833

office 503.231.4181 x374

twitter http://twitter.com/OSPIRGJon

Norman Turrill

Dec 7, 2009, 6:39:48 PM12/7/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
You may not have noticed, but public records were the subject this morning on Think Out Loud on OPB radio. You can still listen to it online:
http://www.opb.org/thinkoutloud/shows/making-public-records-public/

Among others, the program featured Economics Professor Bill Harbaugh at the University of Oregon and Oregon Attorney General John Kroger.

Norman Turrill
LWV of Oregon

kristin wolff

Dec 7, 2009, 7:28:43 PM12/7/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
This am OPB/thinkoutloud did a show on transparency. It focused almost exclusively on documents :-(. And yes, I'm the kwolff that asked about data and format.

Grateful to Dave Miller for taking it even if engagement was low.

cheers,
kew

Jon Bartholomew

Dec 7, 2009, 8:20:24 PM12/7/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com

I heard your question asked! Nice job!

I will be meeting with the new transparency counsel on Wednesday. If you have some questions you want me to pose to him, let me know.

Thanks.

..Jon

======================

Jon Bartholomew

Policy Advocate

OSPIRG - www.ospirg.org

jo...@ospirg.org

cell 503.358.3833

office 503.231.4181 x374

twitter http://twitter.com/OSPIRGJon

Joe Janda

Dec 8, 2009, 4:44:53 PM12/8/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com

FYI.

This group is likely already well informed about this - I noticed it
today.

http://www.doj.state.or.us/releases/2009/rel120209.shtml

kristin wolff

Dec 8, 2009, 4:51:56 PM12/8/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Joe.

I joined this am and provided a link to this morning's open govt directive live stream at the White House.

Smiling.

kew