Oregon Transparency Task Force recommendations regarding HB 2500

Dylan Amo

May 18, 2009, 8:29:29 AM5/18/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I couldn't join the call.

Feel free to add my name to the letter if you think it adds any value.
Or .. if you need me to deliever the letter to Sen. Atkinson or
Ferrioli ... just let me know.

-Dylan

Pete Forsyth

May 18, 2009, 11:29:21 AM5/18/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dylan, and -- you (and anyone else who would like to) still have a brief chance to take a look, make some last-minute edits etc.

I'm planning to send it in around 9:30. Feel free to take a look and correct typos etc. And please add your name to the end if you like!

Thanks to Eric, James, and Laura for your strong efforts on this over the weekend.
-Pete

Marie Deatherage

May 18, 2009, 11:55:12 AM5/18/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
Looks good pete! Great job, sorry I've been out of the loop

Marie

Message has been deleted

Dylan Amo

May 18, 2009, 1:37:42 PM5/18/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
New edits look fine to me.

Marie Deatherage

May 21, 2009, 12:00:41 PM5/21/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com
Just found this source of federal government data, I hadn't seen before, looks pretty interesting:

http://www.data.gov/

Also, Sunlight labs response to get people to work on apps that visually display the data:

http://sunlightlabs.com/blog/2009/05/21/apps-america-2-datagov-challenge/

Exciting times!
Marie

Marie Deatherage