HB2500 Brainstorm

Eric Hanson

May 17, 2009, 2:19:17 AM5/17/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com, Laura Rose
Ok, here are the questions. Answer one or all of them as you see fit!

1. What are the core problems that this bill seeks to address?
http://labs.aquameta.com/speechlocations/EPLGE97KB3RA

2. What key elements must be present to succeed?
http://labs.aquameta.com/speechlocations/KQA4B7QB2GJ7

3. What are the threats to success?
http://labs.aquameta.com/speechlocations/CMQM55AZMNX4

If you have other questions, feel free to use the tool to create your
own and post them here to the list:

http://labs.aquameta.com/speechlocations/

Just FYI, this is a very new tool and we're the first to use it, so
lots of room for improvement and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Eric

Barton C Massey

May 20, 2009, 1:23:55 AM5/20/09
to oregon-transpa...@googlegroups.com, Laura Rose
Sorry to have totally blown this off---I just now am getting
my email from the weekend due to some email snafu. My
sincere apologies---hope it went well without me.

If you don't hear from me when you expect to, please feel
free to phone or text my cellphone anytime.

Bart