Re: [Progressive Party - Legislation 29] Abridged summary of oregon-progressive-party-legislation-committee@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Bill Bold

Apr 13, 2015, 3:02:16 AM4/13/15
to oregon-progressive-part...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

I use a mail program to read my mail so there isn't the table for me to fill out. I would be in agreement with the following bills: SB317, SB710, SB118, HB3475, HB2790 and HB2791. The others are a "No" or I didn't have time to read them.

On 4/12/2015 10:54 AM, oregon-progressive-part...@googlegroups.com wrote:
Dan Meek <d...@meek.net>: Apr 12 06:23AM -0700

Here are bills coming up for hearings in next 2 weeks or so.

Please reply to this email. In the reply, indicate in the left column
your agreement (Y) or disagreement (N) with my recommendation ...more