SJR29

davidafd

May 30, 2013, 6:29:55 PM5/30/13
to oregon-progressive-part...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering what the current status of SJR29 is?  Has it had a hearing and a work session?  While limited in scope, it is better than nothing and I wonder what support it has?

http://www.leg.state.or.us/13reg/measpdf/sjr1.dir/sjr0020.intro.pdf

Dan Meek

May 30, 2013, 6:33:53 PM5/30/13
to davidafd, oregon-progressive-part...@googlegroups.com
There is going to be some sort of "informational hearing" in June.

Dan Meek

503-293-9021 d...@meek.net 866-926-9646 fax

On 5/30/2013 3:29 PM, davidafd wrote:
Just wondering what the current status of SJR29 is?  Has it had a hearing and a work session?  While limited in scope, it is better than nothing and I wonder what support it has?

http://www.leg.state.or.us/13reg/measpdf/sjr1.dir/sjr0020.intro.pdf

David Delk

May 30, 2013, 7:03:55 PM5/30/13
to Dan Meek, oregon-progressive-part...@googlegroups.com
Diane Rosenbaum said something about a joint meeting with the Senate and House rules committees meeting in June to talk about CFR.  We were meeting with her on HJM6 (eliminate Corp Personhood and Money as speech).  She said that several differnet items would be considered but didn't say what.

David e. Delk | 503.232.5495 | Alliance for Democracy |
www.afd-pdx.org | Move to Amend Portland www.movetoamendpdx.org