OR Progressive Party monthly meeting

David Delk

Apr 15, 2019, 12:00:02 AM4/15/19
to David Delk' via Oregon Progressive Party - Legislation Committee
Inline image

Join the Oregon Progressive Party for our monthly meeting.

Date: Monday, April 14, 2019
Time:  7 - 9 PM
Location:  Offices of Kafoury & McDougal, 411 SW 2nd Ave, 2nd Floor, Portland OR.

As doors will be locked, a phone number will be posted on the door.  Call the number and someone will come down to let you in.

If you can't attend in person, please call in on our conference line: (712) 775.7031; Access code: 209-508-222#

Agenda will include:
  • updates on campaign finance reform - State, Multnomah and Portland
  • what has the legislature been doing?
  • Recruiting candidates for 2020 election
  • Writing OPP position papers
Bring your topic.  Let's talk.