Suggestions for the Survey

1 view

Mary Vogel

Feb 2, 2022, 5:04:44 PM2/2/22
to orc...@googlegroups.com, Lisa Jamieson, Tim McCormick
I wonder if you feel it would be valuable to follow the Business Tribune (free) or the BIPOC newspapers that post RFPs by Construction Co--esp Walsh, MetroWorks and others about what's coming up residential development-wise. Walsh had some projects like Dekum Court and Tigard Downtown that could be queried for their interest in CoOp housing.

Mary Vogel, CNU-A
Bringing climate justice services to community design & planning

A Woman Business Enterprise/Emerging Small Business in Oregon

503-245-7858

ma...@plangreen.net

http://plangreen.net

PlanGreen Blog HOUSING JUSTICE IS CLIMATE JUSTICE

Christina

Feb 7, 2022, 2:31:27 PM2/7/22
to Mary Vogel, Oregon Cooperative Housing Network, Lisa Jamieson, Tim McCormick
^_^ I make an effort to use a Bluetooth headset whenever I attend a zoom meeting after you mentioned that helps to do Mary! Thanks for bringing up the awareness to make content more accessible hearing-wise! Enunciating I personally could definitely work on! : ) ~ christina