My VISION FOR HOUSING JUSTICE--DOWNTOWN is now published

mvogelpnw

Nov 9, 2021, 11:35:44 PM11/9/21
to Oregon Cooperative Housing Network
Find it at this link:

I'm announcing it here first. Next will be Place Initiative, Cascadia CNU and Portland Neighbors Welcome Slack and other social media of each group's sites.

It was revised from an old post elsewhere--in order to stimulate our thinking about sites by putting one forward. I want members to realize that the sky is the limit and we should not be timid.  I do have the slide show mentioned in the post. It was done for the Urban Design class--also mentioned in the post. I believe that with the talent and contacts that we have, we could make this a reality.

I would appreciate your constructive feedback. And your suggestions for people and organizations to approach.
Mary