UPDATE: 307 Redirect from https://pub.orcid.org/oauth/token to https://orcid.org/oauth/token

Paula Demain

Jun 12, 2023, 8:37:58 AM6/12/23
to ORCID API Users

Hi

As part of our maintenance plan we will be putting a 307 redirect from https://pub.orcid.org/oauth/token to https://orcid.org/oauth/token in place so that we can improve the service.

We’ve checked the OAuth specifications and this change should not affect any clients if they’ve been implemented correctly. However to be sure of the impact, we will trial this change for 24 hours starting at 9am BST on 15th June to measure and assess if our client integrations are affected.

Please let us know if you have any concerns or if you know the change will impact your integration.

Paula Demain

Jul 19, 2023, 3:39:26 AM7/19/23
to ORCID API Users
Hi

The trial for this change proved successful so we will enable this redirect on Wednesday 9th August.

Many thanks
Paula Demain
Senior Product Manager