Call for papers

Journal of Global Resources

Jan 10, 2022, 8:56:34 PM1/10/22
to ORCID API Users

Dear colleagues and friends,

We cordially invite you to contribute a research/review article in the peer-reviewed international journal ‘Journal of Global Resources’ (JGR) ISSN: 2395-3160 (Print), ISSN: 2455-2445 (Online). JGR aims to strengthen the exchange of new and original ideas, views and current research thinking between India and other countries. This journal will give opportunity and encourage the research scholars, scientists and academicians globally to share their original research work relating to the earth's natural resources like land, water, forest, minerals, energy and human resources along with conservation biodiversity. Our eleven issues have been published and are available on our website www.isdesr.org.

Our current issue January 2022 available on our website www.isdesr.org. You can access this issue free of cost. The next issue volume 08 (02) will be published in July 2022. All articles will be published with DOI with CrossRef. This is an Open access and  an international journal.

It is published twice a year in the months of January and July. Please send your original article by 21 September for the January issue and 21 March for the July issue every year. The soft copies of our earlier published issues are available on our website www.isdesr.org.  Please send your original manuscript by 21 March 2022.

Please send your manuscripts in WORD format via e-mail to: edi...@isdesr.org, globalres...@gmail.com

Kindly recommend our journal to your college/university/ institute library. We would highly appreciate it if you could disseminate this information further through your networks. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

For more details, please log in our website www.isdesr.org

With best regards,

 Dr. M. M. Sheikh

Editor, Journal of Global Resources

(Published by ISDESR, Jaipur, India)

www.isdesr.org

Email:  edi...@isdesr.org, globalres...@gmail.com

Call for Papers July 2022.pdf

ccm...@uem.br

Feb 7, 2022, 3:18:38 PM2/7/22
to Journal of Global Resources, ORCID API Users

Senhores,

Obrigada, mas, infelizmente não posso.

Fone: 55-44-3011-4104
Fone: 999515981