OR2015 in June - are you going?

Laura Paglione

May 1, 2015, 3:43:30 PM5/1/15
to orcid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi -- ORCID is fortunate to be on the agenda several times at the upcoming Open Repositories conference this June in Indianapolis (http://www.or2015.net/).  One session we're really excited about is a 3-part, hands-on tutorial about how to use the ORCID API on Monday morning of the event. We are anticipating that this tutorial will add to our rich set of resources about the API.

We are looking for a couple of people to help us during this session. If you are planning to attend OR2015, willing to help, and will be in town by Monday AM, please let us know by sending a note to sup...@orcid.org. You don't have to be an API expert to help. We appreciate the consideration!

Best, Laura
---
Laura Paglione
Technical Director, ORCID