Cannot prefill sign in information

Andrej Dravecký

Feb 6, 2024, 6:21:24 AMFeb 6
to ORCID API Users
Hello,
I have some trouble using sing-in form to authorize organization

In a situation the user has already provided his ORCID ID but did not authorize the organization yet, I would like to prefill the provided ID into the sign in form.

From the documentation it seems it should be possible by passing id as "orcid" parameter (formated as xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)
https://info.orcid.org/ufaqs/what-information-can-i-pre-fill-on-the-authentication-screen/

However after the call user is redirected to blank register form.
Passing values into register form (given_name, family_name, email) works as expected.

The problem occurs in our testing environment using sandbox.orcid.org

Could you please help me resolve the problem?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Andrej Dravecký
CVT MUNI