Release candidates of version 3.0 to be turned off

Angel Montenegro

Nov 30, 2021, 2:21:19 PM11/30/21
to ORCID API Users
Hi,

We are preparing to turn off the release candidates of version 3.0 (these are v3.0_rc1 and v3.0_rc2).

We are planning to turn it off in January 2022.

No ORCID members should be using the 3.0 release candidates however, if you are using any of the release candidate versions, you will need to upgrade to version 3.0.

If you are not immediately able to make this upgrade, please respond to this message so we can work with you to make sure the release candidates are supported while you complete the upgrade.

Thanks,
Angel Montenegro
Technology Manager