Is assertion-origin-X possible at the moment?

瀏覽次數:40 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jason

未讀,
2021年9月1日 晚上11:11:362021/9/1
收件者:ORCID API Users
Hi ORCID,

We were exploring a feature request that one of our users had for the Hub:

"Can we update ORCID whenever the user puts works into our works database without claiming that it's us who are asserting the work?"

The separation of assertion origin and source seems made for this, but we see that:

1/ This appears to be member origin, member source only?

We imagined that assertion-origin-orcid would potentially be a person's ORCID iD, but seems to be to allow legacy clients.

2/ That's irrelevant as the token delegation which was to drive it is deprecated?

What's the planned future for this feature?

Ngā mihi | Thanks
Jason
回覆所有人
回覆作者