API Version Policy

Rob Blackburn

Apr 14, 2021, 9:37:35 AM4/14/21
to ORCID API Users
We would like to draw your attention to our API version policy. Releasing a new API version is a huge undertaking and takes years of developer effort and years more are required by our members to upgrade their integrations. Therefore we have created this document which rationalizes our API versioning approach and provides some historical context for how we have got to where we are today. We would love you to have a look and as always, any feedback is gratefully received. Once again, here is the link https://info.orcid.org/api-version-policy/ .

Cicilia Conceicao de Maria

Jul 6, 2021, 9:47:36 AM7/6/21
to Rob Blackburn, ORCID API Users
bom dia.....algeum pode me ajudar....a conta do portal foi bloqueada
image.png

alguem pode me ajudar
Cicilia De Maria
Fone: 55-44-3011-4104
Fone: 999515981

Em qua., 14 de abr. de 2021 às 10:37, 'Rob Blackburn' via ORCID API Users <orcid-a...@googlegroups.com> escreveu:
We would like to draw your attention to our API version policy. Releasing a new API version is a huge undertaking and takes years of developer effort and years more are required by our members to upgrade their integrations. Therefore we have created this document which rationalizes our API versioning approach and provides some historical context for how we have got to where we are today. We would love you to have a look and as always, any feedback is gratefully received. Once again, here is the link https://info.orcid.org/api-version-policy/ .

Rob Blackburn

Jul 6, 2021, 11:52:33 AM7/6/21
to ORCID API Users
Hi there,

It looks like you have accidentally reached our QA site which we use for internal testing only. Please go to info.orcid.org NOT info.qa.orcid.org.

Hope this helps

Rob