Member API production server upgrades

Will Simpson

Jun 14, 2021, 11:40:05 AM6/14/21
to ORCID API Users
Dear Members,

The ORCID devops team is in the process of upgrading our technology stack behind the scenes, for essential mainentenance and standard security upgrades.

The upgrades have been in place on sandbox.orcid.org since May 24, and were rolled out to the production Public API last week.

We are gradually rolling out the upgrades to the production Member API this week. The system will continue to function as normal during the roll out, and there will be no downtime.

The upgrades have been throughly tested, and it is highly unlikely that you will notice any difference.

However, please do let us know as quickly as possible, either here or through your usual support contacts, if you do experience any unexpected problems.

Best wishes,

Will
--
Will Simpson