Video problem with Layout 9.0

Richard Colman

Sep 20, 2019, 3:14:25 PM9/20/19
to Orcad User Group
I am experiencing problems with the video display for Orcad Layout 9.0 running Windows 7. When putting in traces on the board, the program will go into an unexplained :revolving circle" and becomes non-responsive. Any ideas as to what may be problem. I have never had this problem on my 32-bit computer.

COLE

Sep 23, 2019, 10:48:33 AM9/23/19
to Orcad User Group

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 3:14:25 PM UTC-4, Richard Colman wrote:
I am experiencing problems with the video display for Orcad Layout 9.0 running Windows 7. When putting in traces on the board, the program will go into an unexplained :revolving circle" and becomes non-responsive. Any ideas as to what may be problem. I have never had this problem on my 32-bit computer.

I have attached the  the max file in a zip file.
CIB13XX.zip