Status n stuff

morganpdx

Mar 19, 2009, 2:54:33 PM3/19/09
to ORBlogs
Ok, so I responded a couple times last week and none of it showed up.
Strange.

Thanks to all for an AWESOME code sprint! The beta site is lookin
good!

Bill (wajiii) and I were scheming up a dastardly plot to have a road
trip out to ye olde Hoode River to crash, err, visit @mettadore.
Since he comes out here all the time, and hood river has good beer.

Items up for discussion

Concrete plan for how to seperate blog feeds vs SN feeds
Geolocating plans
Categories, comments, blog ownership
Next sprint?

I'm thinking April 11th or 18th.

Thoughts?

The top priority tasks on the list, in case you're sitting at home
bored with nothing to do and feel like taking a crack at it:

-Fix connection leak <---remember what a pain that was? Yeah. High
priority!
-Add "Beta" text to the site
-Get the blog feeds working right (right posts, right number of posts,
correctly dated and rated)
-Get the feed edit/delete functionality working correctly
-Finish removing access to the blogwatcher functionality

-We also should start looking for volunteers who can update the layout/
graphics.

I think that will get us damn near close to an official launch
status. Yay!

morganpdx

Mar 19, 2009, 2:56:56 PM3/19/09
to ORBlogs