Can't move cell boundaries with a 24 column grid

11 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Aaron Spike

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Σεπ 2021, 5:18:25 μ.μ.30/9/21
ως Orbeon Forms
I'm using orbeon-2020.1.4.202109062034-PE. While using Form Builder, in a 12 column grid there is a convenient orange handle that allows me to resize a control to use a different number of columns.

But when I switch to a 24 column grid, this handle disappears and I can't resize controls. Can anyone else reproduce this?

Aaron Spike

Alessandro Vernet

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Σεπ 2021, 9:07:17 μ.μ.30/9/21
ως Orbeon Forms
Hi Aaron,

Indeed, I reproduce this; we will look into it, and will follow-up here when we know more about this.

-Alex

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments. Views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent those of Martin Luther College.

Alessandro Vernet

μη αναγνωσμένη,
12 Οκτ 2021, 5:49:44 μ.μ.12/10/21
ως Orbeon Forms
Hi Aaron,

Just a quick update: this issue, tracked as #‌5031, is now fixed, and the fix will be in 2020.1.5 (as well as 2021.1). You will let me know if you would like to have a test build that includes this fix before 2020.1.5 is released. And again, thank you for letting us know about this one (this is a regression that we should have caught!).

https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/issues/5031

-Alex
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη