Disable singleton forms feature

Brian Wallis

Sep 29, 2022, 2:49:19 AM9/29/22
to Orbeon Forms
Is it possible to disable this so it can't be selected when designing a form?

Our persistence doesn't really support it and it doesn't quite make sense for us in anycase so we need to prevent customers from selecting it.

thanks
brian...

Alessandro Vernet

Sep 29, 2022, 12:05:58 PM9/29/22
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

Are you saying that you would like to prevent form authors from marking forms as "singleton", in the Form Settings dialog, Form Options tab? I'm afraid that there is no such option. As a workaround, you could use CSS to hide that checkbox; would that be good enough in your case?

-Alex

Brian Wallis

Sep 29, 2022, 6:13:57 PM9/29/22
to orb...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Alex, yes, exactly what I am trying to do. CSS should work for now, I’ll have a look.

Regards,

Brian…

Alessandro Vernet

Sep 30, 2022, 8:27:22 PM9/30/22
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Perfect Brian. When users still being able to access UI elements you decided not to show doesn't cause any security problems, as is the case here, I think it is perfectly fine to use CSS for this.

-Alex