New blog post: Improving the send action with multipart support

Erik Bruchez

Oct 5, 2022, 2:58:39 PM10/5/22
to orb...@googlegroups.com

Bittard, Julien

Oct 6, 2022, 2:57:19 AM10/6/22
to orb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

It's a nice feature, but does that mean that before this release, we have to plan to send attachments before fully validating the form?

and another point, the 2022 is scheduled for when? J

Thank You.

Julien

Oct 6, 2022, 4:01:46 PM10/6/22
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julien,

Before Orbeon Forms 2022.1, in general, the callee had to retrieve the attachments directly from the persistence API, using the paths in the data it received. For the release date, all I can say is "before the end of the year", and hopefully this year it won't be on December 31, for our sake as well ;).

-Alex