Orbeon Forms - Unauthozied

Mark Kurley

Sep 27, 2021, 9:24:05 PM9/27/21
to Orbeon Forms
I installed Oberon forms using Tomcat server.  I'm able to access the form builder using localhost but if I use the machine name in the url I get the error

Orbeon Forms - Unauthorized

You do not have access to this page.

Here are the urls
This works.
I get an error when accessing this url

Any ideas on what I have to configure to get this to work?

Thanks

Alessandro Vernet

Sep 28, 2021, 7:04:37 PM9/28/21
to Orbeon Forms
Hi Mark,

Are you able to access other parts of the app? For instance, can you access http://vm-orbeonforms-1:9090/orbeon/fr/, or is that also returning an Unauthorized page? Also, are you seeing anything in the `orbeon.log` when you make that request that could shed some light on why you're getting an Unauthorized page?

-Alex

Alessandro Vernet

Oct 6, 2021, 11:42:30 AM10/6/21
to Orbeon Forms
Hi Mark,

Have you found what was causing the problem you were referring to, with the "unauthorized" when accessing Form Builder? If not, you'll let me know if you have any feedback regarding the questions in my previous message.

-Alex