最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Lars Hilse

未読、
2020/11/04 9:57:462020/11/04
To: Orangescrum Community Support
Hi Crowd,
installed on Raspberry Pi > the installation seems to work generally, yet when I try to sign up for a new account, the images don't load, and upon clicking signup, nothing happens. (obviously took another company name, and email when registered to real)

(see attached image)

Anyone got any ideas?

Best

LScreenshot 2020-11-04 at 15.55.27.jpg

Soumya

未読、
2020/11/12 3:47:202020/11/12
To: Orangescrum Community Support

Hi Lars,

Currently, Raspberry Pi has not been tested yet However, we would like to suggest you use Centos or Ubunutu server instead of Raspberry Pi as those are tried and tested.

For your current installation, could you please try providing permission  tmp, config and webroot folder? Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Soumya

mist enigma

未読、
2020/12/01 2:55:212020/12/01
To: Orangescrum Community Support
Same issue but with Ubuntu 20. I have given 777 permission to the given folder too. Mine is not even loading CSS too.
Have you found any solution to it?
メッセージは削除されました
メッセージは削除されました
メッセージは削除されました