ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'

Cloudray Huang

May 22, 2021, 6:26:43 PM5/22/21
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hello,
In CentOS 7.9.2009 , when I install OrangeScrum v1.8.0 with automated installation Script, I got bellow error msgs:
mysql_upgrade: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface ca n be insecure.
mysql_upgrade: Got error: 1045: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) while connecting to the MySQL server
Upgrade process encountered error and will not continue.
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using passw ord: YES)
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart httpd.service
*---OrangeScrum Community Edition Installation Completed Successfully---*
Please keep note the of the followings for your reference:
OrangeScrum OrangeScrum Database Name: 202105
OrangeScrum OrangeScrum Database User Name: cloudray
OrangeScrum OrangeScrum Database Password: cloudray12345678!
Open you browser and access the application using the domian/IP address:

Please kindly advise, Thanks.

Cloudray