New Install Can't Login

Jay Moore

Jan 25, 2023, 2:40:58 PM1/25/23
to Orangescrum Community Support
Installed open source edition using the install guide.

After install, when browsing to site URL, I enter the email, password and company name. I get the setting up screen that spins forever.  If I use the Chrome DevTools I see the register_user returns a response of error.  No other details, nothing in the tmp/logs that would indicate anything.  Free-Sign-UP-1-Project-Management-Software-Orangescrum.png

Jay Moore

Jan 25, 2023, 2:55:47 PM1/25/23
to Orangescrum Community Support
I think it may have to do with stirct sql mode.  I tried to install on mysql 8 and NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER  has been removed.  I was hoping this would not affect the install.  Can anyone confirm this?