Translations

Allan Torres

Jun 27, 2016, 11:38:04 AM6/27/16
to Orangescrum Community Support
I Guys,
Does any one know how translate Orangescrum to another language, like portuguese?

Allan

Eduardo Lopes

Jul 20, 2016, 8:26:49 AM7/20/16
to Orangescrum Community Support

Allan,
Algum retorno sobre o processo de tradução, tenho o mesmo interesse? Obteve algum avanço?
Gostaria de contribuir.

Allan Torres

Dec 21, 2016, 6:05:36 PM12/21/16
to Orangescrum Community Support
Eduardo, se você quiser, eu acho que podemos fazer essa tradução nós mesmos.
Não encontrei nada a respeito.

Allan

Marcelo Roberto

Feb 16, 2017, 8:40:45 AM2/16/17
to Orangescrum Community Support
Galera... estou a disposição pra ajudar na tradução em português. Se quiser, vamos nos ajuntar e fazer... o que acham?

Pedro Portella

Apr 11, 2017, 11:58:01 AM4/11/17
to Orangescrum Community Support
Alguma novidade? Também me disponibilizo para traduzir.

Team Orangescrum

Jun 7, 2017, 12:48:25 AM6/7/17
to Orangescrum Community Support

Hello All,

Yes, you can translate Portuguese language. This is available in multilingual addon. In the  multilingual addon you can translate below lanaguage -

1.Dutch

2.English

3.German

4.Portuguese

5.Spanish

6.Turkish

7.French

8.Romanian

9.Chinese

10.Italian

If you want multilingual addon please send an email to sup...@orangescrum.com.

Best Regards

Team Orangescrum

Daniel Alves

Sep 19, 2017, 3:49:41 PM9/19/17
to Orangescrum Community Support
Boa tarde!

Alguém conseguiu traduzir ?

Vi que existe um plugin pago multi idiomas. Não entendi muito bem.

At

Aaron Shaan

Oct 4, 2017, 6:46:45 AM10/4/17
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hello Daniel,

The latest edition of Orangescrum supports 9 different languages.

This feature can be availed by installing multilingual add-on the server.

The add-ons are only meant for opensource edition.

You can buy the add-on at $172 from Marketplace

You can avail additional 10% off by applying the coupon below at our check out page.

                                           ORANGESCRUM10
Please feel free to reach us for any query regarding.

Best Regards,
Aaron

Thiago Alves Cavalcante

Oct 10, 2017, 12:11:04 PM10/10/17
to Orangescrum Community Support
Olá Allan! Acho sem comprar o addon só metendo a mão na massa mesmo! Hoje a noite estarei verificando as opções no código e posto alguma coisa aqui.

Aaron Shaan

Oct 11, 2017, 1:37:04 AM10/11/17
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hello Thiago,

You can try our multilingual add-on at online demo. Please visit http://newui.orangescrum.org

This would help you in the better evaluation.

Can you please let me know whether there are any other features do you expect from Orangescrum? We would love to help you out.

You can also reach our support at sup...@orangescrum.com

Waiting to see you soon.

Regards,
Aaron
The Orangescrum team

Davis Tomé

Jan 30, 2018, 8:13:56 PM1/30/18
to Orangescrum Community Support
Alguem conseguiu traduzir sem precisar comprar o plugin?

Aaron Shaan

Jan 31, 2018, 7:23:45 AM1/31/18
to Orangescrum Community Support

Hi Davis,

We would suggest you to use multilingual add-on for optimized translation.

This add-on will cost  $229 for unlimited users. This is the one-time cost.

Please visit our marketplace for more details.

Feel free to reach us at sup...@orangescrum.com for any further queries.

Regards,
Aaron Shaan
Orangescrum Team

Bojidar Georgiev

Aug 24, 2018, 9:21:10 AM8/24/18
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hi Team,
i need Bulgarian...
if you can advise me how to translate it, because "orangescrum-master\app\Locale\eng"  is emty folder  and i not see phrases to translate i am ok to use  my translation in your plugin

Amit Anirudh

Sep 20, 2018, 10:11:06 AM9/20/18
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hi Bojidar,

Thank you for reaching out to us! To change your language in your OrangeScrum account, you need the Multilingual add-on. Though we don't have the Bulgarian language in our package, you can help us to translate OrangeScrum to Bulgarian.

Feel free to reach us at sup...@orangescrum.com

Regards,
Amit
Team OrangeScrum

Wesley de Souza

Oct 26, 2018, 12:10:15 PM10/26/18
to Orangescrum Community Support
Boa tarde,

Gostaria de saber se tem pacote de idiomas para  Portugues (Brazil) ?

att.,

Wesley
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Eduardo Lopes

Sep 28, 2020, 11:55:46 AM9/28/20
to Orangescrum Community Support
Boa tarde, pessoal
gostaria de retomar o uso da ferramenta e para tal, estou disposto a traduzir a mesma.
Caso alguém tenha alguma sugestão.

Soumya

Sep 29, 2020, 9:29:40 AM9/29/20
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hi Eduardo,

Could you please let us know which language would you like to translate?

Thanks,
Soumya