Cake PHP version Upgrade

Shetty Y

Sep 22, 2020, 6:02:34 AM9/22/20
to orangescrum-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear orangescrum Community.

This is Mohan. I was desperately searching for an open-source project management tool for one of the school projects. Then I found your community open source tool which suits my need. While going through the versions and the framework used, I found that cake PHP version is 2.9.2 where as current version is 4.1. My query is whether I can upgrade Cake PHP to 4.1 from 2.9. Or 2.9 is good to go.

If we can upgrade then what's the procedure to upgrade or any kind of guide / assistance available and what are the challenges or issues I can face after upgrading..Please advice...

Thanking you,

Regards,
Mohan

Soumya

Sep 29, 2020, 9:19:07 AM9/29/20
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hi Mohan,

So far Orangescrum is compatible with Cake PHP 2. However, our team is working on it. We will let you know once the new version is released.

Thanks,
Soumya