Easy setup

Dawid Czarnecki

Nov 23, 2022, 1:13:04 PM11/23/22
to Orangescrum Community Support
Hi guys,

We are doing security research where orangescrum open source is one of the applications within the research.
Is there an quick an easy setup method on linux?
We tried using some guide OrangescrumInstallationManual-v1.pdf but there is a requirement of sengrid that we have to wait for.
We also tried https://github.com/Orangescrum/orangescrum/blob/main/helpDocs/Automated-Selfhosted-Installation-Guide-for-Ubuntu18.pdf but we cannot find the Orangescrum self hosted edition package. When we install it according to that guide with sourcecode from github, there are some errors about not existing OrangescrumController.

Best regards,
Dawid