Proper version of “orafce” to PostgreSQL 10.1 ( Cnetos 7 )

azzam othman

Nov 4, 2019, 8:07:43 AM11/4/19
to Better Oracle functions support
Dear All,

We are trying to link linking “orafce 3.1 ”  to PostgreSQL 10.1 ( Cnetos 7 ) and we are getting erros .

What is the proper version of l  “orafce”  to PostgreSQL 10.1 ( Cnetos 7 )  64 bit ?

Thanks in Advance .

Azzam

Pavel Stehule

Nov 4, 2019, 8:13:31 AM11/4/19
to orafce-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

po 4. 11. 2019 v 14:07 odesílatel azzam othman <azzam...@gmail.com> napsal:
Dear All,

We are trying to link linking “orafce 3.1 ”  to PostgreSQL 10.1 ( Cnetos 7 ) and we are getting erros .

What is the proper version of l  “orafce”  to PostgreSQL 10.1 ( Cnetos 7 )  64 bit ?

You have to find Orafce compiled against PostgreSQL-10. For PostgreSQL 10 you need minimally Orafce 3.4. On any Linux like systems is easy to compile orafce from source code.

Regards

Pavel

Thanks in Advance .

Azzam