How to get the current notification Id?

Matthias Gries

Nov 20, 2000, 10:44:17 AM11/20/00
Hi workflow gurus,

Environment: WF standalone 2.5.1 on Linux

In the docs I found a hint, how to get a notification Id:
wf_engine.context_nid

Here's my problem:
My customer uses FYI notifications, which generates a close button
automatically. These notifications should display an url which links to
the customer's application. When clicking a specific button inside this
application the notification should be closed automatically (using
wf_notification.close).
How can I tell the application which notification to close? Is there a
way to pass the current notification Id to the application?

Thanks in advance
Matthias
Matthias Gries Oracle Consulting
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geschäftsstelle Frankfurt
Berater Industrials Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-63303 Dreieich

Tel. : +49-6103-397-309
Mobil : +49-173-2752573
Fax : +49-6103-397-397
e-mail: Matthia...@oracle.com

Matthias.Gries.vcf

kevin....@oracle.com

Nov 20, 2000, 10:10:22 PM11/20/00
Oracle Workflow supports a special token that you can include in a message
wherever token substitution is supported, such as in the message subject,
body or Attribute. The special token is &#NID and Oracle Workflow replaces
it with the notification ID when it delivers the message at runtime.

-Kevin

kevin.hudson.vcf

Tim Roveda

Nov 21, 2000, 4:35:45 PM11/21/00
See the dev standards for an example of including #NID in a URL,

http://www-apps.us.oracle.com/atg/wf/std/wf25/notification.html#Notifications_and

Tim

kevin....@oracle.com wrote:

--