Problem While creating Connection in SQL Developer

Lokesh ND

Jul 8, 2013, 12:10:19 AM7/8/13
to oracle...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

         I need help regarding the SQL Developer tool, i am unable to open the connection manager to setup a new connection in SQL Developer, can any one guide me on this issue i tried reinstalling oracle 11g but not able to open the SQL Developer .

Regards,
Lokesh N.D

ddf

Jul 8, 2013, 10:18:22 AM7/8/13
to oracle...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, July 7, 2013 10:10:19 PM UTC-6, Lokesh ND wrote:
Hi All,

         I need help regarding the SQL Developer tool, i am unable to open the connection manager to setup a new connection in SQL Developer, can any one guide me on this issue i tried reinstalling oracle 11g but not able to open the SQL Developer .

Without knowing what you did to install SQL Developer there's not much we can to to help you.
Please provide more detail on your situation.

David Fitzjarrell
Regards,
Lokesh N.D

Lokesh ND

Jul 16, 2013, 12:46:13 AM7/16/13
to oracle...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

              I have installed Oracle 11g & SQL Developer -3.2.09.30 but while creating the new connection i am not able to do that,later on i installed SQL Developer -3.1.07.42 now its working...
I couldn't  understand why i was unable to do the same in SQL Developer -3.2.09.30.

Regards,
Lokesh N.D

ddf

Jul 24, 2013, 1:43:13 PM7/24/13
to oracle...@googlegroups.com
Where did SQL Developer get installed on your system, meaning which directory did the installer put it in?  Please report this for both versions of SQL Developer.

David Fitzjarrell