How do i get the physical read write io for whole session in plsql?

A Sundar

Jul 25, 2014, 12:20:17 PM7/25/14
to oracle...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  I'm looking for logging read and write io in bytes in a pl/sql procedure inclusive all parallel query io.
I've tried to get it from V$MYSTAT, but I didn't get any physical write in bytes.
How do I get the total read and write io in bytes in a pl/sql procedure for the whole session and dependent parallel sessions (RAC)?

Regards,
Sundar

Michael Moore

Jul 25, 2014, 1:52:52 PM7/25/14
to oracle-plsql
I don't have a direct answer for you, but If I wast trying to figure it out, I would use TOAD and turn on ability to capture all SQL statements. Then I would go into session manager and click on desired stats. Then I would see what SQL statements TOAD used to get this information . I don't know if SQL Developer has the same ability.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Oracle PL/SQL" group.