I am happy to announce ruby-plsql 0.8.0 has been released, which finally supports Oracle Database 18c or higher.
== 0.8.0 2021-08-10
* Improvements and fixes
* Support Rails 6.1 [#193]
* Support Rails 6.0 [#178]
* Support Oracle Database 18c or higher [#196]
* case-insensitive table names and proc params [#185]
* Use OCI driver type for RUBY_ENGINE TruffleRuby [#190]
* Replace NativeException with Java::JavaSql::SQLException [#192]
* Fixnum and Bignum are deprecated in Ruby 2.4 [#191]
For all changes and fixes please read the following document.