Thanks, Brent :) All new features are mainly extractions from our
company projects where we are using Rails and Oracle so we just share
what we were paid for already. So if anyone has made some patches in
your projects then please share them as well so that I could try to
include them in next versions of oracle_enhanced adapter.
But I found out that I was a little bit in hurry when releasing the
new version and did not include new files in Manifest.txt file which
is used to build gem file and as a result active_record/
connection_adapters/oracle_enhanced_dirty.rb file was missing from gem
Now I fixed the issue and re-released gem - so if you installed the
wrong initial version then please reinstall it with "gem install".