Sr. Salesforce Developer - San Francisco, CA - Long Term

Reqs

Jan 8, 2020, 2:28:23 PM1/8/20
Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 months at a time, but expect to go for the entire year and into next

Update from the manager:
Interview feedback- not a suitable candidate – apparently he has not been a hands-on developer in the past 4 years and was unable to pass basic technical questions from my team. That one is frustrating, because he could have told me that in my screening and not wasted time.
Needs to be someone hands on developer that knows Lightening
Will be a technical leader – mentoring the junior developers and helping them get better and improving our quality
The will not need to be a manager or project manager driving schedule and resources
So it is more technical leadership than team leadership

Responsibilities:
Collaborate with client lead, he is a senior guy with many years Salesforce development experience
Establish coding standards and technical architecture patterns for developers
Train/educate developers on the standards
Conduct code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards
Hands on developer to take on some of the development tasks (not a manager or supervisor)

Skills and Experience
Would expect more than 5 years of Salesforce development experience, with 1-2 years in a leadership role filling above responsibilities
Lightening experience
Must understand and be able to communicate best practices/architecture/development patterns for efficient scalable custom development

Interview Expectations
Client lead will want to discuss technical coding approaches for Salesforce so person must be capable of engaging in in-depth technical coding approaches/techniques – e.g. what they have seen work, what to avoid, how to approach challenges
How do you manage priorities – you have a critical bug, but also have code reviews to conduct – what trade offs do you make
Demonstrate technical leadership and excellence, not a manager of people or schedules.

Regards,
Syed Kumail.
609-759- 2908
ks...@infologitech.com