Possible Bug in Looms and Trails

Lynnette Ng

Jul 27, 2020, 8:40:48 PM7/27/20
to ORA Google Group
Hello!

For the Loom view, after I cluster items together, when a possible error happens when I click: (1) Clustering > Show Similar trails ; (2) Add similarity network.

Also, after clustering, is there a way to extract the list of ids corresponding to each cluster, into a csv or a network?

I am using the ORA Pro version provided in the CASOS Summer School 2020, and the Star Wars dataset.

Thank you!
Lynnette
ora_startup_log.txt

Lynnette Ng

Aug 12, 2020, 10:04:59 AM8/12/20
to ORA Google Group
Hello,

Just checking in if there's any solution for this:
I'd like to export the Agents that are clustered together in the trails visualisation to a csv. I.e. obtain lists of users that are in each cluster.

Thank you!

Regards
Lynnette Ng