Labels to node size

matti.p...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2022, 3:36:39 AM7/6/22
to ORA Google Group
Dear all,

I am enjoying the new version of Ora, which I downloaded this morning.  I had just one quick question.

The email mentioned that Labels can now be set to scale with Node Size.

I could not find function this anywhere on my Mac download.   I am probably just not seeing the obvious here but could you guide me to this location?

Many thanks!

Matti

Jon Storrick

Jul 6, 2022, 4:18:21 AM7/6/22
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matti,

I looked into this, and can confirm that you're not missing anything obvious. It seems that a glitch in the build process caused the feature to not be accessible in recent installers.

I apologize for any confusion this has caused. We're going to examine this in more depth, to more fully understand how this happened, and prevent it from happening in future builds.

- Jon Storrick
ORA Developer

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science