Wrongtards are serial liars

Baxter

Sep 30, 2021, 1:53:52 PM9/30/21

Smith & Wesson announces it will move its headquarters out of
Massachusetts, citing proposed ban on making assault weapons

https://www.boston.com/news/business/2021/09/30/smith-wesson-to-move-
headquarters-out-of-massachusetts/

=============

Yet wrongtards/gun-fondlers repeatedly claim these weapons are not "assault
weapons".

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 30, 2021, 2:58:35 PM9/30/21
Demonstrating the typical leftist's complete ignorance of guns, Baxter
shrieks about "assault weapons."

Try thinking about this, numbskull.

Massachusetts is the one banning semi-auto sport utility rifles and
calling them assault weapons.

Go ahead and show us where Smith and Wesson is quoted in your article
calling their rifles "assault weapons."

Right here---->

"However, he said the “primary catalyst” for the decision was a recent
bill proposed by Democratic state lawmakers that would ban the
manufacturing of “any assault weapon or large capacity feeding device”
in Massachusetts, unless it’s for the purpose of selling to law
enforcement or military agencies."

Stupid progressives refer to semi-auto sport utility rifles as
"assault weapons."

Stupid progressives-- like yourself-- are the ones who are too fucking
stupid to search through the S&W catalog and see the word "assault"
isn't used.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/search/node/assault
NO RESULTS FOUND.
Try searching again:

How fucking stupid *are* you, old timer?

Biden Bribes LLC

Sep 30, 2021, 5:25:02 PM9/30/21
In article <sj4tjd$1pbo$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

> Smith & Wesson announces it will move its headquarters out of
> Massachusetts, citing proposed ban on making assault weapons
>
> https://www.boston.com/news/business/2021/09/30/smith-wesson-to-move-
> headquarters-out-of-massachusetts/

A hand full of rocks is a assault weapon. But Democrats are too
ignorant to make that association.

Baxter

Sep 30, 2021, 10:58:45 PM9/30/21
Biden Bribes LLC <jth...@gmail.com> wrote in
Smith & Wesson is admitting they are making/selling Assault Weapons by
moving from a State that is proposing a ban on Assault Weapons. If they
weren't making/selling Assault Weapons they would feel no need to spend the
money to move elsewhere.

BT

Oct 1, 2021, 8:41:25 AM10/1/21
Baxter wrote:

> Smith & Wesson is admitting they are making/selling Assault Weapons by
> moving from a State that is proposing a ban on Assault Weapons.

Nonsense. This is more a reflection of moving away from a governmental
entity they see as giving itself powers over redefining terms.

What you said is no different from you saying that Jews who left Germany
in the 30s were admitting that there was something wrong with being a Jew.

You are scum.

B. T.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2021, 9:21:08 AM10/1/21
On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 02:58:44 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Biden Bribes LLC <jth...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <sj4tjd$1pbo$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
>> Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Smith & Wesson announces it will move its headquarters out of
>>> Massachusetts, citing proposed ban on making assault weapons
>>>
>>> https://www.boston.com/news/business/2021/09/30/smith-wesson-to-move-
>>> headquarters-out-of-massachusetts/
>>
>> A hand full of rocks is a assault weapon. But Democrats are too
>> ignorant to make that association.
>>

>Smith & Wesson is admitting they are making/selling Assault Weapons by
>moving from a State that is proposing a ban on Assault Weapons

Poor Baxter is too stupid to read and understand the article.

Scout

Oct 1, 2021, 9:22:11 AM10/1/21

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Excuse me, please cite that where anyone has said that. After all we know
that "assault weapon" is a made up term to apply to guns based on cosmetics
rather than function.

Further I thought you would be in support of S&W moving and thus eliminating
this source of "assault weapons" from Massachusetts so that the poor people
of that state will not longer have the freedoms they once did.

Just goes to show that a gun control nut is NEVER satisfied, even when you
give them exactly what they want.

Prediction: gun violence in Massachusetts will remain unchanged.

Scout

Oct 1, 2021, 9:22:11 AM10/1/21

> Biden Bribes LLC <jth...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <sj4tjd$1pbo$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
>> Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Smith & Wesson announces it will move its headquarters out of
>>> Massachusetts, citing proposed ban on making assault weapons
>>>
>>> https://www.boston.com/news/business/2021/09/30/smith-wesson-to-move-
>>> headquarters-out-of-massachusetts/
>>
>> A hand full of rocks is a assault weapon. But Democrats are too
>> ignorant to make that association.
>>

> Smith & Wesson is admitting they are making/selling Assault Weapons by
> moving from a State that is proposing a ban on Assault Weapons.

Ok, let's think for a moment, I know that's asking a lot of you, but lets
accept the S&W makes assault weapons?

SO WHAT?

Just because you created a madeup term and says that it applies to guns with
particular cosmetic features does NOT change the gun into something else.

It's like slapping a sticker on a ford pinto and claiming that makes it
"race car".

Indeed, I bet you can't tell me the functional difference between an AR-15
which was specifically declared an assault weapon under federal law and a
Mini-14 which was specifically declared was NOT an assault weapon under the
same law.

Indeed, are you aware that I can take a .22 rifle which is NOT an assault
weapon, and make it into one simply by changing the stock?

How does THAT alter the nature of the gun AT ALL?

Oh, but then the whole assault weapons thing isn't about reality,
objectivity, or even intelligence. It's about banning guns because of how
they 'look'.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2021, 9:37:02 AM10/1/21
Baxter's sole "argument" here seems to be, "S&W calls them assault
weapons so you are wrong-- they *are* assault weapons."

But since Baxter is an illiterate stoner, he did not notice that S&W
didn't do any such thing. And a glance through the catalog doesn't
show the term at all.

As usual, Baxter is frantic over made-up, make-believe shit that he
claims happened.

He does this all the time.

That makes him a serial liar.

Scout

Oct 2, 2021, 8:51:13 AM10/2/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:hj3elgt9v5ci1nse1...@4ax.com...
Well, let's be honest facts and what Baxter claims them to be, are rarely,
if ever, the same thing.

BT

Oct 2, 2021, 10:12:26 AM10/2/21
Scout wrote:

> facts and what Baxter claims them to be, are rarely,
> if ever, the same thing.

I tend towards saying never, but I think he did once say
that the sun rises in the east, so . . . . .

B. T.