Biden's Great Achievement

BT

Jan 24, 2022, 8:53:46 AM1/24/22
So last year America was *exporting*
oil, Putin's pipeline was on hold, and our
own was moving forward.

Now Putin's pipeline is moving forward so
he can blackmail western Europe, our own
pipelines have been stopped, and we are
*importing* oil from Putin.

Great work, Biden. Brilliant.

B. T.

Bolloy Benders Family

Jan 30, 2022, 11:47:12 PM1/30/22
BT wrote on 24 Jan 2022 in or.politics:

> Now Putin's pipeline is moving forward so
> he can blackmail western Europe

He is exporting natural gas. :rolleyes:

--
.-.
__| |__

BT

Jan 31, 2022, 8:34:18 AM1/31/22
Bolloy Benders Family wrote:

> BT wrote:

> > Now Putin's pipeline is moving forward so
> > he can blackmail western Europe . . .
> > our own pipelines have been stopped, and we
> > are *importing* oil from Putin.

> He is exporting natural gas. :rolleyes:

Putin exports oil as well, and we buy a lot of it.

So yeah, "rolleyes"!

B. T.