Wisconsin Crime

BT

Jan 24, 2022, 8:50:43 AM1/24/22
So five people were found murdered in an
apartment in Milwaukee.

This is what left wing actor Seth Rogan calls
a price we have to accept in order to have a
"woke" society.

The left wants America to be like a shit-hole
Third World country.

We do see a lot of that - in places run by Democrats
with no meaningful opposition, such as big cities,
and California.

B. T.

Gronk

Feb 3, 2022, 12:34:47 AM2/3/22
BT wrote:
> So five people were found murdered in an
> apartment in Milwaukee.
>
> This is what left wing actor Seth Rogan calls

Seth fake-vaccine-info Rogan?? LOL

BT

Feb 3, 2022, 8:44:17 AM2/3/22
Glunk wrote:

> BT wrote:

> > [Rising crime rate] is what left wing actor Seth Rogan calls
> > a price we have to accept in order to have a "woke" society.

> Seth fake-vaccine-info Rogan??

*chuckle*

You're so dumb, and just became a laughing stock in front
of everybody.

THIS guy:

"Canadian actor Seth Rogen has come under fire after seemingly normalizing crimes in
big city. The actor-writer came under fire after he dismissed someone's complaint about
having been robbed in Los Angeles while defending the city"

> LOL

Yeah, sure.

B. T.

Gronk

Feb 22, 2022, 12:29:36 AM2/22/22
Which Seth makes money making fun of you anti vaxxers and which one
spreads fake info
on vaccines? heh heh

BT

Feb 22, 2022, 8:41:08 AM2/22/22
Glunk wrote:

> BT wrote:

> > THIS guy:
> >
> > "Canadian actor Seth Rogen

> Which Seth makes money . . .

You've shown that you are not qualified to discuss people
named Rogan or Rogen.

Heh heh.

B. T.

Gronk