Wife-beaters ...

Baxter

May 9, 2021, 11:16:07 PM5/9/21
...HATE background checks and red-flag laws.

And they sound just like Klaus about 2nd Amendment.

max headroom

May 10, 2021, 2:39:21 AM5/10/21
In news:s7a8hm$10k$1...@gioia.aioe.org, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

> ...HATE background checks and red-flag laws.

> And they sound just like Klaus about 2nd Amendment.

Leroy, have you no testicles? You argue *just* like a woman-- making stuff up out of whole cloth
with no semblance to reality.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 10, 2021, 8:44:11 AM5/10/21
Baxter, you've already admitted you hate background checks because
they're "toothless."

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 10, 2021, 8:57:00 AM5/10/21
We've been seeing that a LOT from Leroy lately...

* "assault" weapons can only be used for assaulting
* 13 year olds can't drive cars
* Scalia said RKBA isn't absolute so we can infringe on it all we want

all kinds of kooky things.

I know a lot of Portland burned during the riots, but evidently the
Jayne Recreational and Medical Marijuana Dispensary was untouched.

Baxter

May 10, 2021, 11:47:42 AM5/10/21
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
You mean like QAnon Conspiracy believers? Like Libertarians? Like all
wrongtards do?

============
“Every country is home to domestic abusers. Only America gives them easy
access to an arsenal and ammunition,” says Shannon Watts, who founded the
gun control advocacy group Moms Demand Action. According to Watts, women in
the U.S. are 21 times more likely to die by firearm homicides than women in
other high-income nations. “Guns are so easily accessible in this country,”
she says. “When you combine domestic violence with guns, it becomes all the
more lethal.”

Scout

May 10, 2021, 1:27:46 PM5/10/21

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
>
>> In news:s7a8hm$10k$1...@gioia.aioe.org, Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> ...HATE background checks and red-flag laws.
>>
>>> And they sound just like Klaus about 2nd Amendment.
>>
>> Leroy, have you no testicles? You argue *just* like a woman-- making
>> stuff up out of whole cloth with no semblance to reality.
>>
> You mean like QAnon Conspiracy believers? Like Libertarians? Like all
> wrongtards do?
>
> ============
> "Every country is home to domestic abusers. Only America gives them easy
> access to an arsenal and ammunition," says Shannon Watts, who founded the
> gun control advocacy group Moms Demand Action.

Ever watch the videos from Brazil.... Yea, tell me that America's domestic
abusers are worse than those in Brazil.

Ever hear of people being hacked apart by a machete in the US for cheating
on her husband?

Seems to be a pretty common occurrence in Brazil.

Yea, it's so much better to be slowly chopped up....

> According to Watts, women in
> the U.S. are 21 times more likely to die by firearm homicides than women
> in
> other high-income nations.

So, domestic abuse only matters if you have a high income?

Oh, and what's the fixation on firearm homicides? If it more acceptable to
be killed by other means?

Seems almost as if your pushing gun control, and domestic violence is just
being used as a vehicle for your political agenda rather than for any real
concern over domestic violence.

>"Guns are so easily accessible in this country,"
> she says. "When you combine domestic violence with guns, it becomes all
> the
> more lethal."

Must be why so many are killed in Mexico where guns are almost impossible to
legally own.....

Oh, that's right, despite Mexico having 1/3 the population more people are
murdered each year in Mexico.

Does that mean I can now blame Mexican gun control for those murdered?

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 10, 2021, 3:03:17 PM5/10/21
On Mon, 10 May 2021 15:47:39 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
>
>> In news:s7a8hm$10k$1...@gioia.aioe.org, Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> ...HATE background checks and red-flag laws.
>>
>>> And they sound just like Klaus about 2nd Amendment.
>>
>> Leroy, have you no testicles? You argue *just* like a woman-- making
>> stuff up out of whole cloth with no semblance to reality.
>>
>You mean like QAnon Conspiracy believers? Like Libertarians? Like all
>wrongtards do?

So you hate government and freedom?

Wow

Just Wondering

May 10, 2021, 3:22:59 PM5/10/21
On 5/10/2021 6:56 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 9 May 2021 23:33:11 -0700, "max headroom" wrote:
>> Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> ...HATE background checks and red-flag laws.
>>> And they sound just like Klaus about 2nd Amendment.
>>
>> Leroy, have you no testicles? You argue *just* like a woman-- making
>> stuff up out of whole cloth with no semblance to reality.
>
> We've been seeing that a LOT from Leroy lately...
> * "assault" weapons can only be used for assaulting

No be fair, (a) any weapon used to commit an assault is
an assault weapon.
(b) No weapon is an assault weapon unless and until
it is used to commit an assault.