Send them back to school!!

Baxter

Jan 9, 2022, 11:52:21 AM1/9/22

Yes, the boat hit the iceberg, but putting children in lifeboats is
destructive to their psyche
A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
Yes, the boat hit the iceberg, but putting the children in lifeboats is
the most destructive thing imaginable to their psyche. It's time for us
to stop all this evacuation talk and just complete the voyage.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
Yes, the first 7 watertight compartments are now flooded with frigid
North Sea water, but it's time for us to stop being ruled by our fears
and get back to our normally scheduled travel. We MUST open the
shuffleboard courts on the lido deck.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
Look at children's faces when they're in lifeboats. They're
frightened. They're confused. They don't want to be there. Their parents
don't want them there. We need to put them back on the boat, whose deck
is now pitched at 90 degrees.

It's time to declare this sinking OVER.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
Look, I too want to survive this sinking, but I look at how people
insist on wearing constrictive life-vests and taking to life boats and I
sympathize with those who wants to spend their time drilling holes in the
hull. Better to show this ocean we don't fear it than to cower.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
Do you know what a full evacuation of this sinking ship will DO to
our scheduled arrival time?

The cure can't be worse than the *glub glub glub*

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
Wow, there is a lot of drowning on both sides of this evacuation
issue.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
I don’t think people shoving their children into lifeboats understand
how cruel they’re being.

Lifeboats are terrifying. They indicate a ship about to sink. What a
terrible message to send impressionable children.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
We need to trust parents as the true experts. Parents understand
exactly how much sea water their child can swallow, and what their
child’s core body temperature should be. It isn’t our place to shove our
opinions on drowning down their throats.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
What you alarmists in your lifeboat bubbles don’t realize is ordinary
people don’t care about life jackets or buoyancy or physics, and when you
talk about those things you sound out-of-touch.

Lifeboat isn’t real life. Go outside. Touch grass. Or seaweed;
whatever’s down there.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
If lifeboats work, then why are so many people in lifeboats still
getting cold and wet. Answer me that.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
The pro-evac crowd needs to improve its messaging.

Don’t call me anti-evac, that is a slur as bad as any that has been
used in history.

A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
Soon we will be forced to wear armbands to identify ourselves, like
this one that I am wearing right now, which I made and put on myself,
while I harass the crew, for trying to help.

awst...@yahoo.com

Jan 9, 2022, 1:35:38 PM1/9/22
On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 11:52:21 AM UTC-5, Baxter wrote:
> Yes, the boat hit the iceberg, but putting children in lifeboats is
> destructive to their psyche
> A.R. Moxon @JuliusGoat Jan 6
> Yes, the boat hit the iceberg, but putting the children in lifeboats is
> the most destructive thing imaginable to their psyche. It's time for us
> to stop all this evacuation talk and just complete the voyage.

Your brain hit an iceberg decades ago and went to Davy Jones' Locker.